Lowrance HDS-12 Live with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount Transducer & C-MAP Pro Chart
HDS-12 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Rig your boat with an HDS LIVE 12 and get access to the top fishfinding innovations with support for Active Imaging, LiveSight real-time sonar, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging and Genesis Live onscreen mapping, plus the capability to view data in a 6-panel splitscreen. Active ImagingPerfect for pinpointing fish-holding
HDS-12 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1
Rig your boat with an HDS LIVE 12 and get access to the top fishfinding innovations with support for Active Imaging, LiveSight real-time sonar, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging and Genesis Live onscreen mapping, plus the capability to view data in a 6-panel splitscreen.
Perfect for pinpointing fish-holding areas like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs, Active Imaging sonar delivers superior clarity and the highest res. images of fish and structure at a longer range than any other structure-imaging technology.
Fish in Real-Time with LiveSight Sonar
Delivering the most detailed views of fish, down to every turn and flip of the tail, as they swim in and around cover. You’ll be fishing in real-time as you watch fish react to your lure, see how they are relating to structure and gain insight on what will work, what won’t and what to do next.
Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging by combining CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-res. views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish. FishReveal removes the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging in a 2-panel split-screen.
Mapping in Real-Time
Update the mapping of your favorite fishing spot or map unmapped areas with ½ foot contours in real time with C-MAP Genesis Live. Genesis Live uses digital depth to create HD maps featuring ½ foot contours. Target key fishing areas which makes it easy to find areas where fish like to hide, like drop-offs, points, ditches and more. It gives you control over contour transparency, contour density, depth and safety shading color palettes, and more. Create your Genesis Live maps in real-time, saving them to a microSD card.
LiveCast Smartphone Integration
Watch video, view Google maps and fishing data on the high-res. screen via the HDMI connection on HDS LIVE 16″/12″ models.
- MOST ADVANCED FISHFINDER TECHNOLOGY: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan 3D or StructureScan HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR: HDS employs a dual-core processor with more than enough speed & power to provide faster redraws & quicker response times to easily drive technology, like StructureScan 3D, Mercury VesselView Link & Lowrance Outboard pilot.
- COLOR SONAR: New dynamic color range result in high-visibility contrast never before seen in scanning fish finders. A wider range of color enhances the near-photographic image of SideScan, DownScan Imaging, TotalScan & StructureScan HD/3D quality.
- DUAL-CHANNEL CHIRP SONAR: Never miss targets when viewing two CHIRP channels at the same time. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools.
- EASY ROUTING: Navigate faster with automatic route planning that auto-plots the shortest & safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam & height, creating a route around fixed hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.