Booms Fishing F3 Stainless Fishing Pliers can Split Rings ,Crimping Sleeve Crimper and Turning Lure
BOOMS FISHING FOCUS ON FISHING TOOLS AND TERMINAL TACKLE! A good set of pliers is a necessity for any serious angler as it allows the quick modification or tuning of your baits, the safe removal of hooks from fish, and that extra squeeze to cut your line or crimp your weight. Booms Fishing F3 setup
BOOMS FISHING FOCUS ON FISHING TOOLS AND TERMINAL TACKLE!
A good set of pliers is a necessity for any serious angler as it allows the quick modification or tuning of your baits, the safe removal of hooks from fish, and that extra squeeze to cut your line or crimp your weight.
Booms Fishing F3 setup makes it even easier to access your pliers as they can be always worn in easy reach.
High Hardness Mirror Polishing Stainless
F3 mainly used for opening split rings/splitting shot crimper/cutting hard wire/turning lures. So, it must use the high hardness steel!
Any steel will rust, but this pliers has been Nickeled and precision ground as well as polished to a mirror surface. In these way, it can keep the pliers from rusting.
Contoured Handle with a Nice Finger Guard
Over long term use the lower end pliers’ grips would begin sliding and rotating on the handles. This is not the case with the F3 as the grips are much larger and feature contoured handles with a nice finger guard. This provides a much more solid grip on the pliers, even when your hand is wet or covered in slime.
Comes with Coil Lanyard and Pliers Holster
There is a metal hole at the base of the handle, this allows you to secure the tool to the coil lanyard. What is more, you pliers is contacted with a wire inset coil lanyard which is12in coil expand to 60in and hold in the belt holster.
7in / 9in Fishing Pliers
12in Coil Expand to 60in Wire Lanyard
- [Basic Fisherman Pliers] F3 made by mirror polishing stainless,help tackle general fishing problems widely suitable for freshwater
- [Rich-feature Jaws] This fishing pliers work excellently for line cutting,splitting rings,crimping sleeves and holding some small objects firmly
- [Pure Use] Purists can remove the spring,the tuning ribs of F3 pliers,but most anglers will appreciate the ability to more quickly operate the pliers
- [Protective Tool] The coiled lanyard connect the pliers by a melt hole and allow you to secure the tool within easy control
- [Contoured Rubber Handle] The grips are much larger and feature contoured durable rubber handles with a nice finger guard,even when your hand is wet by fish slime