Sougayilang Line Counter Fishing Reel Conventional Level Wind Trolling Reel-TRA 30R
Line counters provide a number of benefits while trolling: Stay in the Strike Zone-The biggest benefit of line counter reels is it means you’ll be spending more time with more rigs right in the sweet spot. Depth Control-If you know exactly how much line you have let out behind the boat, it becomes much easier
Line counters provide a number of benefits while trolling:
Stay in the Strike Zone-The biggest benefit of line counter reels is it means you’ll be spending more time with more rigs right in the sweet spot.
Depth Control-If you know exactly how much line you have let out behind the boat, it becomes much easier to gauge what depth your lure is running at.
Trolling Spread Management-When trolling with multiple lines behind the boat, staggering the amount of line on adjacent rigs can help reduce the number of crossed lines and tangles.
Easier for the New Guy-Your new crew can be setting lines back while you drive the boat. Its also easier to glance over and double check where they set the line, which is not possible if he was counting pulls.
This is why guides will almost always use line counter fishing reels when pulling a trolling spread.
This is very helpful when fighting multiple fish in the boat at once. With line counters, you’ll know which angler is likely to have the first fish boatside and ready for the net.
– Lightweight corrosion resistant frame & sideplates
– Multi-disc, Carbonite drag system
– Aluminum handle arm with Ergo grip handle knobs
– 6BB + 1RB Stainless steel ball bearings
– Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
– Oversized machine cut brass XL drive and pinion gears
– Machined aluminum, two tone anodized spool
– Aluminum ratcheting drag star for precision drag settings
– Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
Line capacity (lbs/yds):20/420 25/310 30/240
Line capacity (mm/m):0.45/320 0.5/260 0.55/210
- DURABLE: The entire TRA 30R line counter reel is based upon a powerful star drag foundation, supported by heavy duty brass gears and a full Carbonite drag system. With the ability to output 20 lbs. of drag, this particular reel model is incredibly powerful. As an additional benefit, the Aluminum ratcheting drag star enables trolling fishermen to set precise drag settings.
- EASY OPERATION: One of the absolute best things about this trolling reel is the fact that it fits so comfortably in your hand, which is great for anglers who plan on staying out on the water for a long time. There is also a very smooth drag, which is obviously one of the more important things to consider when shopping for a fishing reel of any kind. The anti-reverse roller bearings work very well, and the overall build is exceptionally solid. If you want a durable reel, this is the one for you
- FASTER SET-UP: Each time you check your lure, or better yet, reel in a fish, you’ll want to get your line back into the strike zone as quick as possible. If the fish struck at 100′ of line out behind the boat, just flip the reel into free-spool and let line spool out until the line counter hits 100′. This is much faster and more accurate than pulling line off the reel by hand and counting number of pulls.
- WORTHFUL-It may not be the very best reel on the market, but you will most defiantly get your money’s worth out of this one. From your pals at fishing tips guru we are always wishing you the best on the water and happy and safe fishing experience.
- THREE-YEARS WARRANTY: This reel is backed by a three-year limited warranty, so you will be able to get any replacements or repairs you need within this period of time.