Aluminum Fishing Pliers, Multitool Needle Nose Fisherman Pliers, Fishing Line Cutters Split Ring Pliers Hook Remover Combo with Tether Sheath
Product Name: Cloud Pattern Needle Nose Fishing Pliers A decent pair of high-quality, precision-engineered aluminum fishing pliers is a fisherman’s best friend, and one of the most important tools to keep in your tackle box, clipped to your belt or kept handy on your fishing vest. Cloud Pattern’s fisherman pliers are made of high quality
Product Name: Cloud Pattern Needle Nose Fishing Pliers
A decent pair of high-quality, precision-engineered aluminum fishing pliers is a fisherman’s best friend, and one of the most important tools to keep in your tackle box, clipped to your belt or kept handy on your fishing vest. Cloud Pattern’s fisherman pliers are made of high quality materials which will withstand the corrosive effects of saltwater. The Aviation-grade Anodized Aluminum Alloy handles, Stainless Steel jaws and Tungsten Carbide cutters are durable and will provide years of service. The brightly-colored Anodized Aluminum Alloy handles are attractive in appearance, and are easy to see and find when you need them at a moment’s notice. Whether removing hooks, pinching split-shot sinkers, opening split rings, crimping leaders or cutting fishing line, these fishing pliers scissors are up to the task.
Cloud Pattern fish pliers are also a great multitool for arts and craft enthusiasts, electronic hobbyists, and when fixing things around the house. They are useful when working on cars, motorcycles and ATVs, and are handy to have when hiking, camping, hunting and many other outdoor activities.
Get a pair of Cloud Pattern pliers combo for yourself today. These also make great gifts for the fishermen, artists, hobbyists, mechanics, hunters and campers in your life.
Materials: Aluminum Alloy Handles, Stainless Steel Jaws and Tungsten Carbide Cutters
Size: 190 x 125 x 10 mm (approximately 6.9 x 4.9 x 0.4 inches)
Weight: 173 grams (approximately 6.1 ounces)
Cutter Use: Nylon monofilament line, carbon line, backer line and braided fishing/fly line
Package size: 210 x 185 x 18 mm
1 pair of fishing pliers
1 plastic coiled lanyard with connector clip
1 carry case
- Made of high quality materials and precision-engineered for durability and to provide years of service; Aviation-grade Anodized Aluminum Alloy provides corrosion resistance against Saltwater; Stainless Steel jaws are rustproof, strong and durable; Tungsten Carbide line cutters for easily cutting a variety of fishing lines; Attractive anodized finish, making the fishing pliers easy to see and find when you need them
- Multi-functional uses for fishing, including fish hook removal, attaching split-shot sinkers, crimping leaders and cutting fishing line; Fishing pliers are one of the most important and handy tools to have in your tackle box, attached to your belt or clipped to your fishing vest
- Also useful for arts and crafts, when working with small electronic parts, when fixing things around the house, and many other tasks that involve working with small components; A useful addition to your toolbox, your car’s glove box or to have along when camping
- A great gift idea for the fisherman, hobbyist, handyman or camping enthusiast in your life
- Includes a coiled lanyard, connector clip and a carry sheath for security and ease of use