SEAMAX 12V PowerMax 2HP Brushless Trolling Motor, Stepless Speed Control, 65 Pound Thrust, 40 Inch Shaft
Specifications Thrust: 65 Lbs Shaft Length: 40″ Net Weight: 16 Lbs Voltage: 12V DC Max Amp: 50A Max Power Consumption: 600W Power Cord Length: 5.5ft Battery Cable Standard: 10 AWG Approximate continuous running time in max speed Approx. 90 minutes with Group 24 Approx. 110 minutes with Group 27 Approx. 120 minutes with Group 31
Thrust: 65 Lbs
Shaft Length: 40″
Net Weight: 16 Lbs
Voltage: 12V DC
Max Amp: 50A
Max Power Consumption: 600W
Power Cord Length: 5.5ft
Battery Cable Standard: 10 AWG
Approximate continuous running time in max speed
Approx. 90 minutes with Group 24
Approx. 110 minutes with Group 27
Approx. 120 minutes with Group 31
Great selection Seamax high thrust models. Excellent performance for lake or off shore use. Powerful and light weight, Quiet and smooth operation; Easy to push a 14ft boat fast and get closer to the fish. Built-in sacrificial anode for better corrosion protection. Transom clamps locking feature to keep your motor always safe.
Patented speed controller provides bigger capacity and longer life time. Stepless smooth forward / backward speeds operation. Voltage meter to show the battery condition in real time. Aluminum telescopic tiller handle with wide angle adjustment.
New glass fiber reinforced composite material propeller, updated pitch, camber and thickness for high thrust application. Better performance with new propeller and minimizes efficiency lost through cavitation.
Adjustable motor shaft to fit almost all small to medium size watercrafts. Keep the propeller deep enough in the water to maximize power efficiency, and still have long enough motor shaft operate.
Quick released taper-lock transom mount, effortless one-hand operation. Adjustable points to switch the motor from running position, shallow water position and tilt up position. Industry top quality to build and resists flexing, warping, corrosion and UV damage.
Seamax trolling motors come with updated technology and over industrial standard to build. The ultimate goal of this new version is to greatly improve motor performance, extend the product life time, and increase your boating experience.
- 12V 65 pounds 2HP equivalent high thrust output brushless motor. Quiet and smooth operation allows you to get closer to the fish.
- Light weight fully adjustable 40″ powder coated marine grade aluminum shaft. Work great with long shaft watercraft. Built-in sacrificial anode. Good for saltwater and flesh water use.
- New patented stepless speed controller with real time battery capacity indicator to offer durability and performance over many years. Anti-theft quick released taper-lock transom mount with effortless multi-angles adjustment.
- Telescopic handle with wide tilting angle adjustment. Ergonomic extending handle puts control at your fingertips.
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coating finish. Suggest to run with marine deep cycle battery. 2 Years warranty coverage.