Magma Products, T10-449B-HDP 48″ Tournament Series Dock Cleaning Station
Magma’s 48″ tournament Series dock cleaning station has an attractive new look, black! this new color core material has thin white cap layers and a bright black center. Our “Magma” logo and handy new ruler has been engraved to show the black core for a clean look while increasing visibility when measuring the days catch.
Magma’s 48″ tournament Series dock cleaning station has an attractive new look, black! this new color core material has thin white cap layers and a bright black center. Our “Magma” logo and handy new ruler has been engraved to show the black core for a clean look while increasing visibility when measuring the days catch. Not just designed for bait preparation or fish cleaning these tables are FDA approved for food preparation and service. Constructed with the finest commercial quality UV stabilized compression molded high-density polyethylene that is virtually indestructible, practical, and more sanitary than wood filet tables. These tables will not crack, peel, mildew, absorb bacteria or fish odors, allowing you virtually maintenance free use. Equipped with (4) filet knife holders and (2) handy receptacles for pliers or hook removal tools. The edges/corners are rounded for safety, and the new side channels with the slotted table back create proper drainage from the work surface while keeping your dock clean of scales and residue when preparing, cleaning, or filleting. The dock cleaning station comes equipped with a 1-1/2″ tubular stainless steel base, for mounting to a dock or any flat surface, and (3) 1-1/2″ round rail mounting brackets. The mounting brackets use quick release knobs for instantaneous adjustment or storage; constructed of 18-9 stainless steel with 356 hard anodized aluminum, to withstand the harsh marine environment. With its size and stability this cleaning station is the perfect addition for any fisherman that requires a full size working station on-shore (filet knives, pliers, and accessories not included) (side station and cover sold separately).
- 100% UV stabilized compression molded high-density color core polyethylene
- Dock/deck mounted railing constructed of 1-1/2″ dia. 18-8 mirror Polished stainless steel tubing with hard anodized aluminum hardware
- Table rotates vertically flat on railing when not in Use or easily removed for convenient storage
- FDA approved for food preperation and service; will not crack peel, mildew, absorb bacteria, or fish odors
- Grooved sides and slotted table back for overboard drainage with a handy engraved ruler for measuring the days catch