Freshwater Fishing Tackle Kit 140 Pieces Fishing Hooks Fishing Sinkers Fishing Bobbers in a Fishing Tackle Box
32 Count Red Octopus Offset Hooks: 8 ea. of #6 8 ea. of #4 8 ea. of #2 8 ea. of 1/0 24 Barbed Bait Holder Offset Hooks: 8 ea. of #4 8 ea. of #2 8 ea. of 1/0 24 Aberdeen Long Shank Offset Hooks: 8 ea. of #4 8 ea. of #2 8
32 Count Red Octopus Offset Hooks: 8 ea. of #6 8 ea. of #4 8 ea. of #2 8 ea. of 1/0 24 Barbed Bait Holder Offset Hooks: 8 ea. of #4 8 ea. of #2 8 ea. of 1/0 24 Aberdeen Long Shank Offset Hooks: 8 ea. of #4 8 ea. of #2 8 ea. of 1/0 54 Removable Split Shot Sinkers 28 ea. of BB 18 ea. of 3/0 8 ea. of #7 6 Snap Bobber Floats 2 ea. of 1″ Diameter 4 ea. of 3/4″ Diameter. Basic Fishing Setup: #4 Baitholder Hook + 3/0 Sinker + 1″ Snap Bobber. Bait your hook with 2″ cut of worm, 3-4 kernels of corn, a slice of hotdog, or a balled up piece of bread. Panfish will devour your rig and the action of the bobber will excite everyone! Baitholder Hooks: Bait the smallest hook #4 with a small cut of worm for Panfish such as Sunfish, Crappie and Perch. Also use #4 with dough bait for Trout. Use the Larger #2 with a full Nightcrawler for Walleye. Use the largest 1/0 with a full Nightcrawler for Bass.Octopus Hooks: Use the smaller #6 & #4 for 1-2″ minnows or smaller leeches to target Perch and Crappie. Use the medium size #4 & #2 for larger 3″ minnows for Walleye. Finally, the large #1/0 is great for 4-6″ minnows used to target Pike and Bass. Aberdeen Hook: Use the smaller #4 for insects like crickets and grasshoppers to target Trout and Panfish.Use the larger #2 & 1/0 with stink bait, cutbait, or a ball of Nightcrawlers to target Catfish.Sinkers: Use a split shot sinker 1-2 ft. above your hook to present your bait on the bottom and/or add weight for casting distance.Small BB and 3/0 sizes are typical for fishing with Worms and Insects. For larger or livelier bait, like Minnows and Leeches, use the larger #7 sinker. Bobbers: The bobber clipped 1-3ft. above your hook serves as an indicator to let you know when a fish is biting your bait. The bobber also keeps your bait at a set depth, above the weeds right in front of the fish. Tailored Tackle believe that you should have access to the same tackle at the same quality as the pro’s for an affordable price.
- MAKES FISHING TACKLE EASY- The Freshwater Fishing Tackle Kit has the Fundamental Fishing Hooks, Fishing Sinkers, and Small Bobbers so Buying all the Basics to Freshwater Fish with Live Bait is Easy
- POPULAR & COMMON – The Hooks and Sinkers are the Most Popular Styles and Common Sizes for Live Bait, and the Small Bobbers Help Beginners and Kids get Started Fishing
- CONVENIENTLY STORED – 7 x 4.5 inch Tackle Box Protects your Equipment from Rust, and is Convenient for Travel on Fishing Trips. Organize your Tackle Easily with up to 12 Compartments.
- TAILORED TACKLE – The Tackle in the Freshwater Fishing Kit is Selected by Your Fishing Guides at Tailored Tackle so You have all the Right Basic Fishing Tackle to Go Out and Catch More Fish!
- 140 TACKLE PIECES – 32 Red Octopus Hooks, 24 Bronze Baitholder Hooks, 24 Bronze Abderdeen Hooks, 54 Removable Split Shot Sinkers, 6 Snap Bobber Floats. See Sizes & Fishing Tips in Description.