Sougayilang Bass Fishing Lures Crankbait Tackle Swim bait wobblers fishing Hard Crazy Fishing Lure …
Each year hundreds of thousands of people acquire the passion for bass fishing, joining the ranks of the millions before them. And just like each generation, new anglers want to be productive on the water. Knowing the secrets of success is not a private club, it is years of experience and countless hours of trial
Each year hundreds of thousands of people acquire the passion for bass fishing, joining the ranks of the millions before them.
And just like each generation, new anglers want to be productive on the water.
Knowing the secrets of success is not a private club, it is years of experience and countless hours of trial and error.
The result or the legacy that anglers before left for the next generation is a better understanding of bass and an arsenal of baits that have stood the test of time.
The crankbait is one of these baits. These baitfish imitating lures are arguably the most productive baits of all time.
The crank fishing lures with vivid 3D eyes and lifelike swimming action to provoke predator to bite themselves.
Several small metal balls within the body will sound when dragged, which can attract fish’s attention. Meanwhile, they can improve the cast distance and postural stability.
With 2 treble hooks, very incisive and durable.
High definition body patterns and 3D eyeballs can confuse predators.
Suitable for different aquatorium, wonderful fishing tool for fishing lovers.
Color: Mix 5 colors
Length: 6.1cm / 2.4in
Weight: 10g / 3.5oz
Package size: Approx. 13 * 7 * 2cm / 5 * 2.7 * 0.78in
Package weight: 74g / 2.6oz
The hooks are very sharpened, please be careful when using.
5 * Fishing Lure
1 * Plastic Box
- 5PCS Lures in One Plastic Box.Length: 6.1cm / 2.4in, Weight: 10g / 3.5oz, Package size: Approx. 13 * 7 * 2cm / 5 * 2.7 * 0.78in, Package weight: 74g / 2.6oz.Crankbaits are perfect lures for big predatory fish.
- Shallow Diving Crankbait Shallow Divers Perform Best in One to Four Feet of Water. The Lips on These Models are Very Small, Creating Little Resistance Against the water when Retrieved and Keeping It Running Fairly Shallow While Still Making It Wobble. Notice the Line Attaches to the Nose of the Bait, This also Makes It Run Shallower.
- They are Usually Fished Considerably Faster than Most Bass Lures, Allowing You to Cover a Lot of Water in a Short Amount of Time. This is a Significant Advantage for Tournament Anglers, and for Anyone else Who Only Have a Limited Time to Fish. They are Used in all Seasons but Certain Models and Retrieve Speeds Work Better for Certain Conditions.
- It’s Unique Wobble and Knocking Drives Fish Wild, and the Weight Transfer System will Allow You to Cast It a Mile. If You Hate Losing Square Bills Hung Up in Cover, You Need This One! The CD Squared Backs out of Cover Like no Other! Tie This Lure on and Cast It Around Anything Near the Shoreline or on Shallow Flats and Get Ready for a Fight!
- Anglers that Understand the Importance of Depth and Cover have an Advantage Over Other Anglers. Crankbaits can be the Most Productive Lure in Your Tackle Box. Time on the Water and Experimentation with Different Types of Crankbaits and How They React in Different Types of Cover is the needed Approach for the Beginner. Confidence in a Lure is Often Tied to Confidence in Yourself. Never Defeat Yourself. Happy Fishing!